[cvsnt] Posting by email does not work anymore

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Nov 8 19:09:31 GMT 2005

Whatever I send to the cvsnty list is causing a non-delivery return
message with the following contents:

<quote>
This is the Postfix program at host paris.nodomain.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

			The Postfix program

<cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook>: Command died with status 1:
"/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman
    post cvsnt"
</quote>

This is unfortunate because the postings get lost in cyberspace.
Right now the only way to communicate is via the newsserver.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)