[cvsnt] Prob with CVSROOT/loginfo on 2.5.02

Georg Offner der.georg12 at 2k5.temporarily.de
Fri Nov 11 11:31:47 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I've just updated from 2.0.58d to 2.5.02 Build 2115 on Suse Linux 9.2.

Everything appearently works fine, but the CVSROOT/loginfo functionality
seems to be broken. Whatever expression or script I put into loginfo file
(e.g. DEFAULT (echo ""; id; echo %s; date; cat) >>
$CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitlog, which was the standard example before (why has
it disappeared?)), after an otherwise successful commit it says at the
client (WinCVS 2.0.2.4): Exec failed: No such file or directory.

Any advice?

Regards,
 Georg Offner