[cvsnt] Regarding Repository creation problem

Mallesh mallesh_efftrons at yahoo.co.in
Sun Nov 13 16:35:09 GMT 2005

Hello sir,

With your co-operation we installed CVSNT in CITRIX server. And we are getting some problem please resolve this problems.

1) We are trying to create a new repository thorough CVSNT (form control panel) on the server but it is giving the following message.

"The repository name contains characters that may create compatibility problems with certain clients. Using such name is not recommended. Are you sure you want to continue?"

What is the meaning of this message?

2) After checkout when we trying to open the file from Wincvs by double clicking one client is opening it with notepad (for any type of files), but another client opening it with respected file editor (like Delphi, Microsoft Word etc
). Why this type of behavior?

With regards,
Mallesh