[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2151

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Nov 15 11:23:24 GMT 2005

Luigi D. Sandon wrote:
>> CVSNT 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2151 (Stable)
>

> After upgrading from 2.5.02.2115 I can't see any icon in the control
> panel, and in the CVSNT menu there is only the Workspace Manager. Double
> clicking simcpl.cpl in the cvsnt folder does not help. It looks I cannot
> configure the server :-(

If you're switching between the suite and the opensource builds it's
best to uninstall first - switching between the two isn't guaranteed to
work.

If your CVSNT menu is empty then the install did not work at all - you
should have a number of icons in there.

Make sure that:

1. You have administrator privileges
2. Are logged on locally
3. Have enough disk space for the installer + installed packages.
3. If there are still issues, uninstall first.