[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2151

Peter Crowther Peter.Crowther at melandra.com
Tue Nov 15 11:39:59 GMT 2005

> From: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org
> > 2. Are logged on locally
>
> I upgraded via Terminal Server, the servers are locked in the server
> room and accessing them physically is always a problem...

On Windows 2003, one of the options in the Remote Desktops admin tool is
'Connect to desktop', which appears to take over the system console.
Unavailable in a normal RDP client, and unavailable when connecting to
Win2K or earlier.  If you want this, install the win2k3 adminpak.msi on
your workstation.

		- Peter