[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2151

Jan Giesen jan.giesen at web.de
Wed Nov 16 20:28:22 GMT 2005

Dear Tony,

I can confirm that the CVSNT 2.5.03.2151 HPUX version from the archive
www.cvsnt.org/archive works in client mode. Server mode still shows the same
problem in my environment as the versions before:
crash after unloading the trigger libraries.
Also the lockserver "cvslockd" works now; this was not the case for the
Build 2099 HPUX binaries in the archive (at least in my environment).

Best regards
                        Jan Giesen

news:dlccfi$ncs$1 at paris.nodomain.org...