[cvsnt] bad CVSROOT - Hostname required:

Diego Sorensen diego.sorensen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:01:24 GMT 2005

Hello , I am new to Wincvs and after installing it. I get this error when I
try to import a module.
cvs import: bad CVSROOT - Hostname required: :ext:/nsi
cvs [import aborted]: Bad CVSROOT.
the only way that works is when I choose the local protocol.
 Any one can help me ??
 thanx in advance
best regards
Diego