[cvsnt] Re: cvs server : cannot write entry to log filter

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Nov 21 07:53:16 GMT 2005

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 03:29:47 +0000 (UTC), Evan Chou
<cyq_0906 at yahoo.com.tw> wrote:

>Any idea?

Now I have checked how this works on my W2003 Enterprise Server and I
have no problems at all. Please check how you have installed the CVSNT
server by comparing to this tutorial:

http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)