[cvsnt] Kerberos implemented with CVS

Daryl R Hoffman daryl.hoffman at psualum.com
Tue Nov 22 16:19:51 GMT 2005

I am writing because we are attempting to create a production
repository and our Mid-Tier Infrastructure group has requested that
if we want to run the client/server on a production machine, we will
need to use our local authentication, Kerberos (K5), to authenticate
our users and we will not be permitted to use Windows Domain or
Windows registry users.

Has anyone on the list attempted or successfully implemented this?

Thanks for your assistance.

Daryl

P.S.  We are running CVSNT 2.5.01, Build 1976 at present with
2.0.0.2, Build 2 as our client.

Daryl R. Hoffman                                USSF Official, PA West
Office:                                         814-863-3829
Cell:                                           814-441-9448 (new)
Web
site:                                       http://www.personal.psu.edu/drh4
email:
mailto:daryl.hoffman at psualum.com