[cvsnt] Structuring repositories

Vinay Jhumun ljhumun at sil.intnet.mu
Mon Nov 28 11:57:35 GMT 2005

Hi,
Can anyone help me out plz,
Well, am a bit confused about how to structure my repositories.
I have different departments here, one is Softdev and the other one is
Support.
In the Softdev department there are maybe let say, 6 projects.
Well, i need some advice how to create the repositories.

Option 1. --Shud i create 6 diferrent repositories for the six projects
for the
something like zat:
/CVSREPOSITORIES/Softdev/Project1
/CVSREPOSITORIES/Softdev/Project2
.
.
./CVSREPOSITORIES/Softdev/Project6

or
Option 2. --Shud i create just one repository and do a cvs import to put
the six projects there

I need such advice cause for each project there are specific team
members and there will be mail notification etc....

Thnks in advacnce for ur advice,
Regards
vinay