[cvsnt] mirror/synchronize cvs repositories (CVSNTUpd) ?

Bernhard Merkle nospm-news at merkleonline.de
Wed Nov 30 08:08:59 GMT 2005

Okay,

let heat a bit down, i think the topic is getting too hot now :-)

I am not talking about synchronzing two cvs server 24/7 over dial up.
The case I mentioned is real and in real business you are faced with
such problems (believe it or not, even in germany you don't have DSL
everywhere, infact in some areas here DLS is rare and the exception)

Or imagne your company (or the other supplier) does only offer dialup
(for some security reason or whatever), so this is fact and you can not
easy change this. Or the company does not want to give sources outside
to a server host company because of some reason...

So what is your advice here ? I think Arthur mentioned some add ons to
CVSNT for commercial customers. What IS this kind of add on ?
Can you share this information or is it secret ?
I can think of some file sync software (such as sure synch or similar)

kind regards,
Bernhard.