[cvsnt] Re: How to Import module without modify the tag

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Oct 1 12:56:16 BST 2005

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 17:52:37 +0800, Wisley Wisley <wisley.hk at gmail.com>
wrote:

>I am a newbie to cvsnt. Regarding to all your command (like -k -v or
>-kb), how can I make use of all these switch?
>let's say I have a project call abc which already import. where and
>how can I check out the project?
>I try to open a dos prompt, however it keep asking me for switch -d.
>
>Regards,
>Wisley

If you want to ask something on a mail list or newsgroup like this
one, then DO NOT hijack an existing thread by asking your non-related
question in this!
Create a new thread with a unique subject instead. It is bad
netiquette to steal a message thread like you just did.
And your question could be answered if you read up on any available
CVS book, there is even stuff around the net that explain this.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)