[cvsnt] Re: Installation question CVSNT 2.5.02.2088 and WinCvs 2.0.2.4

Alexandre Albuquerque aaemaillixo at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 4 15:18:15 BST 2005

Lucia,

This services doesn't required in the client install. you can just not
select them.

Alexandre A.

<lucia.kaeser at helvetia.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.10.1127918017.31093.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Hi experts,

although my upgrade to CVSNT 2.5.02.2088 and WinCvs 2.0.2.4 is working now

- I still do not understand the client installation:

with the "Custom" installation (of CVSNT ...2088)  I may only select the
path where cvsnt is installed - and the rest of the installation runs
automatically - with the result that there is a new entry in Start->
Programme and the "services" (cvsnt service and lock service) are
installed and are running.
What do I do with these services on the client? They run already on my
server machine.

With best regards
Lucia Käser