[cvsnt] Out of memory

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Thu Oct 6 21:08:44 BST 2005

Bo,

Sorry about the slow response, I was out on training the last two days.

The file that is causing concern for me is a text routing file, it's not
binary like I first thought, that is created by the compiler for our FPGA
development. The original file size is 10MB and it almost totally changes
between each release. We are on version 18 on the main trunk of the file.
It's already 170MB on the server.

The server is a dual 3.0 GHz xeon processor with 2MB of cache on each
processor and 2 GB of ram. It's a screaming machine. It has a gigabit
connection to the network.

Any other suggestion on how to maintain such a file is greatly welcome.

Thanks,
Curt