[cvsnt] Re: Browsing CVSNT using extssh

Mark Townsend mtownsen at nowhere.com
Fri Oct 7 00:02:27 BST 2005

Well, I didn't get any response from the eclipse group.

I went back and installed v2.0.41a which used to work, but now I'm having
problem doing synchronize.

I noticed in the registry that there were all these registry items from
all the different versions of CVSNT that I tried to install and didn't
work.

Should I remove the HKLM/Software/cvs tree and reinstall CVSNT?

I realize that all these problems are a combination of CVSNT and Eclipse.
But, right now, the only software that's changable is CVSNT.

Tony Hoyle <tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote in
news:di3p91$r8a$1 at paris.nodomain.org: