Fw: [cvsnt] Re: CVSNT incompatibility with older servers

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Oct 11 06:43:03 BST 2005

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 02:43:17 +0100, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Tony Hoyle wrote:
>>
>> This definately works.. I did it yesterday...  plus I rely on loginfo
>> for commit tracking.
>>
>> Check your script - maybe it's not handling the add directory case?
>> (which has to be special-cased within the script since it uses a
>> different command line).
>>

>btw. directories don't go through loginfo, only commitinfo.

That is not what I see (now on build 2115), I do not have anything in
commitinfo, but my loginfo calls CVSMailer, which logs:

20051011 07:36:09 New folder added, no need sending email

Of course directory add is special cased in CVSMailer as can be seen
from the log line.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)