[cvsnt] Can't commit after edit

Ronaldo Capaverde capaverde at 3ia.com.br
Thu Oct 13 13:44:10 BST 2005

I'm experiencing a behavior of EDIT command that I did not expected.
When I try to exclusively edit a file that is localy modified, cvs updates
the repository date for it in cvs\Entries file. So, even the file IS
modified, WinCVS and "cvs status" report it as "Up-to-date". After that, a
"cvs commit" has no action, as the file modification date and date in
cvs\Entries file is the same. Even after unedit it's remain the same.
What I'm doing, or understanding, wrong? My client and server are
2.5.01.1927.

--
Ronaldo Capaverde