[cvsnt] Re: New Bugs - Upgrading from CVSNT 2.5.01 (Travis) Build 1976 to CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2115

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Mon Oct 17 13:31:19 BST 2005

Jakob Kruse wrote:

> cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server cvs.kruse-net.dk
> rejected access to /dana-invest.dk

> C:\sandbox\foo>cvs -d :sspi:localhost:/dana-invest.dk -q -x checkout -P
> Kontrakter\Data

Just a remote idea here... Could it be that there's something different in
the routing or in a firewall configuration? I know you said that you are
using this on the box itself. But it still could go out first and then come
back, in the case where it doesn't work... maybe. Don't know your network
setup.

Gerhard