[cvsnt] Pentium Pro required?

Steve Franks stevefranks at ieee.org
Mon Oct 17 13:58:13 BST 2005

Hi all,

When I try to install the newer (.msi file) cvsnt distributions on my trusty
k6-500, I get a bomb with the message "pentium pro required".  I thought I
saw the cvsnt pages boasting about how "little" computer cvsnt needs, so
surely this must be an mistake in the installer script, no?

Steve

Steve Franks
Staff Engineer & General Manager
Franks Development, LLC