[cvsnt] cvs verifymsg question

Xiaoyan Jin xiaoyan.jin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:43:27 BST 2005

Hi,
 I have defined the modules at CVSROOT/module, as the following:
 module1 AuthorityTest/aa
module2 -d othername AuthorityTest/New
 and then configure verifymsg, as the following:
 module2 c:\Project1.exe
othername c:\Project1.exe
 but the .exe program does not run. if I change the verifymsg, as the
following:
 AuthorityTest/aa c:\Project1.exe
AuthorityTest/New c:\Project1.exe
 Then the verifymsg works.
 So, now I do not understand it. Why the module name can not be used as the
regular expression? Or what's wrong with my definition?
 Thanks in advance!
 Amy