[cvsnt] Re: Cvs log -B 1000 fails to only return files associated with one or more bugids

Brian Post BPost at 80-20.com
Thu Oct 20 22:48:52 BST 2005

>Brian Post wrote:
>> Commands used to produce files related to the bug # is as follows.
Note

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> You probably need a -S in there if you don't want to see all the
files.

> Tony

Well that fixes the cvs log command but the history command is broken no
matter what I have tried.

I wasn't keen to use the log command as it needs to scan all the files.
I was trying to use the history command as this only checks a single
file.

If this can't be done using the history command my alternative approach
is to use the history file scanning for modified or added files &
parsing these looking for the bug number(s)

Cheers, Brian