[cvsnt] cvsnt 2.5.03.x needs additional #include for RH8 linux

Corey Wirun corey at wirun.homelinux.net
Fri Oct 21 22:39:10 BST 2005

Hi All,

I just compiled both 2.5.03.2127 and 2.5.03.2125 on my RedHat 8 and I found
that to get them to compile I had to add "#include <unistd.h>" to the
following files:

./cvsapi/mdns_mini.cpp
./lockservice/server.cpp

...since these files call gethostname() and usleep().

I don't know who would be concerned with this, but it's recorded here for
posterity.

Corey.