[cvsnt] Re: Does CVS support Linked files?

Brian Post bpost at 80-20.com
Sun Oct 23 08:52:43 BST 2005

Would changing my CVS server to a linux box & using file system hard or soft
file links in the server tree solve the problem of shared files.

Unfortunatley I don't have the luxury of moving the files into a common
folder as per my example of WEB & RAA modules as these form a pair of
Localhost web projects which share some common files & others some have
their own specific changes.

Cheers, Brian