[cvsnt] Syncing of 2 CVSNT repositories

Shashi Kanth Boddula sboddula at novell.com
Sun Oct 23 14:08:53 BST 2005

Hi Berglund,

I have asked the same question once again because i didn't got the full
answer . From you i got the answer saying that syncing of 2 CVSNT
repositories is possible , but one server should in read-only mode .
What i want is , is this syncing is a full sync (or) incremental sync .
And,is this sync mechanism uses push or pull mechanism ?

Please give answer to my questions if you know . We are trying to move
from VSS to CVSNT . If you give the write answer , it will very much
impact on our decision .

And , with respect to web client , ViewCVS is not an web client . By
installing ViewCVS on CVSNT server , you can browse the CVSNT repository
by using a web browser(IE) on the desktop . I am talking about a web
client which can talk to CVSNT by using HTTP/HTTPS . I am looking at
something like what VSS provides , a web client .

Thanks & Regards,
Shashi Kanth

>>> On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at  2:31 pm, in message
<C66EBC6C8B31CC488641B94D31FD86581D69BB at 3REXCHANGE02.system3r.com>, Bo
Berglund <Bo.Berglund at system3r.se> wrote:

And why do you ask again when I have already answered this same question
4 hours ago???

/BO