[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.02.2115 Install Problem

HNS ejb111us at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:53:39 BST 2005

I tried to install CVSNT using cvsnt-2.5.02.2115.msi downloaded from
www.march-hare.com <http://www.march-hare.com/>, but the install hangs at
way and stops, and there are files in the install directory. All install
options are default or typical, except for the install directory (E:\cvsnt).
I am running Windows 2000 Professional on Intel Pentinum 4M hardware.

Any hints or help would be greatly appreciated!