[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2132

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Oct 27 18:18:05 BST 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:52:54 +0000 (UTC), "Oliver Giesen"
<ogware at gmx.net> wrote:

>Tony Hoyle wrote:
>
>> You need to create the actual database file (a zero length file is
>> enough for sqlite).
>
>I already did that. Not sure how to specify the database name to the
>plugin though. Giving the fully qualified name of the database file did
>not work. I tried forward slashes, backslashes and double-backslashes
>all with the same result...

I gave this a try too. I have used SQLite before with the Roundup
Issue tracker so I have a utility for SQLite through which I could
create a database. (SQLite Database Browser.exe)

I put the database into the CVSNT program folder in a subdir named
SQLITE.
In the CVSNT control panel I configured the audit plugin by selecting
SQLite and entering the full path to the database file in the box:
C:\Programs\cvsnt\SQLITE\CVSNT
When I use the Test Connection button I get the error message:
Connection failed!
Open failed: library routine out of sequence

If I use the Create tables button this is what I get:
Script not found.

In actual fact the scripts are all installed to
C:\Programs\cvsnt\sql

What gives?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)