[cvsnt] Migrating from CVS Linux to CVSNT Windows

Simon Renshaw simon at castortech.com
Thu Oct 27 19:37:50 BST 2005

Hi,

My main CVS repository is on Linux. But I've been having problems with
the server so I decided to install CVSNT on a 2003 server as a backup.

I've followed the instructions from
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/MoveFromLinux to make the move.

Is there a way to make CVSNT respect the case sensitivity of Linux? I
got a few files that I couldn't copy because of that.

Could I do a check-out of everything on the Linux box and check-in
everything on the Windows server?

Thanks!

Simon