[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2132

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Thu Oct 27 20:35:47 BST 2005

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> IIRC it was SQLITE.dll

No luck there. Still the same error. Unless that is still due to
something else. I haven't received an answer regarding my query about
the actual syntax of the database name for SQLite. Would the fully
qualified path to the database file suffice and what kind of slashes
would I have to use?

> I'm currently building the next version anyway so it's not long to
> wait...

OK, I'll try holding my breath... ;)

Cheers,

--