[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2132

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Oct 27 21:17:43 BST 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:31:03 +0100, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Oliver Giesen wrote:
>
>> Hmm, so in theory renaming the DLL using the correct casing would solve
>> the problem for me without having to wait for the next release? What
>> would the casing have to be then? I tried SQLite.dll, Sqlite.dll and
>> SQLITE.DLL already...
>>

>IIRC it was SQLITE.dll
>
>I'm currently building the next version anyway so it's not long to wait...

So I got build 2133 and installed it and now the connection test works
OK as well as the create table.
When I run a log commadn in my server there are records created.
Unfortunately they are invivible to my SQLite Database Browser...
I probably have to get a newer one, the one I have is a couple of
years old...

But I have to find the URL from which I downloaded the utility the
last time (in 2003).
But so far it seems to work now.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)