[cvsnt] Re: What is required for server to pickup updated CVSROOT informatiion.

Brian Post bpost at 80-20.com
Thu Oct 27 23:25:27 BST 2005

What is the difference between RTAG & TAG as the manual is vague.

1. What is the general procedure after commiting CVSROOT files? Is a restart
of the server required?
2. Is RTAG more efficient to tag a whole tree and be able to get all the
files for that version?
3. Why would you use TAG instead of RTAG?

Cheers, Brian

news:xn0e8z6t1dphji002 at news.cvsnt.org...