[cvsnt] cvs returns error code (server returned 1)

Zadikem, Travis tzadikem at picosecond.com
Fri Oct 28 14:04:34 BST 2005

This is my second attempt to try and get an answer to my subject line.
Can someone please tell us what might be wrong with our cvs.  Every now and then when we do a commit we get a
Server Returned 1 and the only way it appears to be able to be fixed is by logging into the cvs box (Fedora with cvsnt cvsnt-2.5.01.1976)
and then check out the code to a temporay folder and then rechecking it back in.    Client is the latest
cvs client running on Windows XP Pro.   Anyone have any ideas as what to look for and how to troubleshoot
the problem.

Thanks,
Travis