[cvsnt] New CVSNT web site

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Sep 5 01:51:56 BST 2005

The CVSNT stable/production download web site has been updated.
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/

The specific changes are:
* the main download page has been re-written to make it easier to find the most often requested information, including links to a new FAQ.
* regardless of where you download the stable free CVSNT from you are redirected to http://march-hare.com <http://march-hare.com/cvspro/prods.asp> /cvspro/prods.asp which contains clear links to commonly requested information.
* the trouble ticket system now supports more advanced searching and no longer requires a "special" guest logon
* the online store, customer downloads and trouble ticket systems are now integrated
* we have a new "basic" level of support for CVSNT starting at £85, €122, $147, A$195 per person which includes additional software including Release Manager, Workspace Manager, Tortoise with Bug Number support and "checkout single file", Bugzilla Integration Plugin and Build Management Integration Plugin.  We're calling this "CVS Suite".  The web site for CVS Suite is:
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/

Regards,

Arthur Barrett