[cvsnt] Re: Does the wrappers -k 'B' option work?

Andy Southby asouthby at removethis.drumgrange.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 15:49:45 BST 2005

Tony,

I don't think it is duration related as my system is as follows:
 Intel P4 2.8GHz
 Memory 512MB PC3200 2.5CL
 Disk 120GB UDMA5
 OS Windows XP Pro (logged in with local administrator rights)

I have set up a test simple test that fails with the following structure:

C:\Work\NewFolder\Test
C:\Work\NewFolder\Test\AFile.txt (The the AFile.txt contains the text
"AFile.txt" without the quotes.)

Executing this command

C:\Work\NewFolder>cvs import -kB -m "Importing test project" -I ! NewFolder
MyVendor Vn2
cvs server: Importing C:/CVSRepo/Main/NewFolder/Test
N NewFolder/Test/AFile.exe

No conflicts created by this import

Moving to the C:\Work\Test directory and issuing the following command:

C:\Work\Test>cvs checkout NewFolder
cvs server: Updating NewFolder
cvs server: Updating NewFolder/Test
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

The last line appears after 30 seconds.

Using the -kb option on the import line works as expected.

Am I doing something wrong? Missing the point?

Thanks,
Andy.

news:dfk3pv$1u7$1 at paris.nodomain.org...