[cvsnt] Anyone Using sspi protocol with eclipse and CVSNT

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Sep 7 15:03:59 BST 2005

Tony has worked very hard with the folks on the Eclipse project over the
past six months or so to get the Eclipse compatibility problems sorted
out.

As a part of creating CVS Suite 2.5.02 we did a lot of testing with
Eclipse, including SSH, SSPI and Pserver.  Most of the testing was done
on Windows with Eclise 3.1, but some on Eclipse 2.x and Mac OS X.  All
of this is written up in the included eBook.
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/

Also see the FAQ:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq10.asp#3c

Yes we do need to charge for the eBook, again the FAQ:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq8.asp#9cb

Regards,

Arthur Barrett