[cvsnt] ERROR Installing 2.5.02

Joelle Tegwen tegwe002 at umn.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:50:04 BST 2005

I tried installing the latest version of CVSNT (2.5.02) and I got an
error that something that was required was not present (no mention of
what that is) and that the new software would not be installed.

When I went to open the control console the interface was all changed
and it said CVSNT version 2.5.02 and now I can't connect to the
repository because I get an error.

cvs [update aborted]: Can't authenticate - server and client cannot
agree on an authentication scheme (got '')

I can't afford for the server to be down like this.

What do I do to fix this?
Joelle