[cvsnt] local authentication problem

Jason Casiano jasonc at bebr.ufl.edu
Wed Sep 7 20:34:46 BST 2005

CVSNT 2.5.02.2064 on windows 2003 w/ sp1

If I change the default domain to my active directory domain, then I can
login with a domain account.  If I changed the default domain to the
local server name hoping to allow only local account access, I can't
login.  Ive put the local account in the local admin group to rule out
any computer policy problems.  Im using pserver