[cvsnt] Anyone Using sspi protocol with eclipse and CVSNT

Joelle Tegwen tegwe002 at umn.edu
Wed Sep 7 21:28:07 BST 2005

Thank you!
I connect to CVSNT on a Windows server and I had to make the following
changes:

 > from a command line, run cvs login :sspi:username at servername:\cvsrepo

 > [slcp3esgcvs01]
 > protocol=sspi
 > hostname=slcp3esgcvs01
 > directory=/testrepo

when I had slcp3esgcvs01_testrepo as the server name I got an error
"Error validating location: "The server reported an error: 0 [extnt]
hostname and/or directory not specified in [134.84.215.118] section of
extnt.ini.

When I changed the server name to just the box name it was fine. (I'm
not sure what I'll have to do if I ever have to create another
repository but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear it.)

Thanks again for this post. I will post a link to this part of the
thread on the bug report for eclipse so other people find it.

Joelle