[cvsnt] Re: sserver in cvsnt 2.5.02 Build 2064 not backwards compatible!

Jan Giesen jan.giesen at web.de
Sun Sep 11 23:15:10 BST 2005

Hi Tony,

it's definitely not working for me.
A second test using  CVSNT 2.5.01 Build 1976 on Win2k to contact the
CVSNT repository on cvs.cvsnt.org running 2.5.02 Build 2082 via :sserver:
cause
the client to hang.
In my opinion the same problem was already reported on the "cvsnt-dev" list
on 1st of Aug
by Richard Wirth, subject "[cvsnt-dev] Re: Re[2]: cvs.cvsnt.org is down?? "

Best regards
                       Jan

news:dg1d2c$e4i$1 at paris.nodomain.org...