[cvsnt] Configuring CVSNT with web browser

Shashi Kanth Boddula sboddula at novell.com
Mon Sep 12 01:44:00 BST 2005

Hi

As i learned that , by using viewcvs we can access CVSNT repository
through a web browser . Viewcvs states that it can be used with CVS and
Subversion . They are not saying about CVSNT . Can we use viewcvs with
CVSNT ? It is recommened ? (or) Which one is the best to use with CVSNT
?

I am also looking at a software where we can access the CVSNT repository
with web browser as well as performing some normal tasks like check in ,
check out , import , update , etc ...  .

Thanks & Regards,
Shashi Kanth