Réf. : [cvsnt] Re: Deinstall cvsnt on Mac OS X

feymard at stago.fr feymard at stago.fr
Wed Sep 14 16:19:57 BST 2005

Think about preference files too (in yout home/Library, Application
support, ... I don't know what cvsnt uses on Mac OS X)

If you want a uninstaller software, you can look "alfred"
www.inferiis.com/products/alfred/

Regards,

Franck-Sébastien Eymard

|         |           Tony Hoyle       |
|         |           <tony.hoyle at march|
|         |           -hare.com>       |
|         |           Envoyé par :     |
|         |           cvsnt-bounces at cvs|
|         |           nt.org           |
|         |           14/09/2005 15:32 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                |
  |       Pour :    cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook                                                                                |
  |       cc :      (ccc : Franck-Sébastien EYMARD/GENNEVILLIERS/STAGO)                                            |
  |       Objet :   [cvsnt] Re: Deinstall cvsnt on Mac OS X                                                        |

Stefan Frede wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've just installed cvsnt on my Mac OS X and I'm wondering how I could
> deinstall it.

OSX has no uninstall function... Apple don't seem to think they need one.

The best you can do probably is delete the binary.. it's not big though,
so unless you're short of space just ignore it.