[cvsnt] security for label, add, remove etc ? (in cvs/cvsnt)

Bernhard Merkle nospm-news at merkleonline.de
Thu Sep 15 09:42:36 BST 2005

Hi Arthur,

thanks for the answer (this was really fast hey ;-)

two more questions:

- which version (of cvsnt) implements this ?
I have 2.0.51d which is quite old, i know...

- is there some gui to do this (or to VIEW the permissions)
I know that admins love cmd-line but users ofter like more the gui ;-)

kind regards,
Bernhard.