[cvsnt] Authentication problem after a successful login

Ilya Eckstein ieckstei at usc.edu
Thu Sep 15 19:08:23 BST 2005

Hello,

I'm running a CVS NT server in conjunction with WinCvs clients, using
SSPI. It's been working fine for a while, and now suddenly I'm getting
the following problem when trying to update files:

cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from graph.usc.edu: cvs
[server aborted]: Authentication protocol rejected access

Two strange symptoms:

1) This happens after a successful login

2) For the same user, on another machine the client works just fine.

Could it be a WinCVS problem? Any ideas are greately appreciated.

Thanks,

Ilya