[cvsnt] Re: Space in file name

Valéry Croizier swapsos at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 19 16:13:00 BST 2005

The server is CVS 1.11.5 on AIX.
When I try to check out with CVSNT 2.0.62.1817 from XP, I get

cvs.exe checkout: in directory .:

cvs.exe checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory

Tony Hoyle <tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> a écrit :
Valéry Croizier wrote:
> I'm confused : why do I have to configure something on the server while it works fine with a Linux client (cvs 1.11.5) ?
> Which part of the documentation describes what to write in the scripts so that paths with spaces are taken into account ?

If it works with a linux client it'll work fine with a windows client.
The client doesn't care about spaces.

What isn't working?