[cvsnt] Re: Can't install on AMD k6 2 processor

Rick Genter rgenter at silverlink.com
Tue Sep 20 15:27:54 BST 2005

That's the joy of Open Source - if you want it to work on your platform, you have the ability to do so.

It is unreasonable to expect a small development team to support every platform in existence; Tony's already said that there are issues with the AMD K6 processor and he has no way to test on it. If it's so important to you, download the source, build it, fix it and post the patches. I'm sure Tony will be happy to accept them.