[cvsnt] Re: 2.0.11 to 2.5.02 Upgrade problem

Jan Bartels J.Bartels_remove_ at arcor.de
Tue Sep 20 20:54:51 BST 2005

Stephen Kovanchak <SKovanch at SkyStream.com> hatte folgende News
mailman.151.1126821044.6455.cvsnt at cvsnt.org zu berichten:

> We have been using cvsnt 2.0.11 since it was the most recent
> version.
>
> I have been attempting to upgrade to 2.5.02.  I have tried builds
> 2064 and 2091 and both exhibit the same problem.
We've made a similar upgrade from 2.0.12 (the last version supporting
ntserver) to 2.5.02 build 1976 and did not have any problems. At the same
time we migrated the cvs from NT4 to SusSE 9.0. It seems to be a particular
problem at your site.

Jan