[cvsnt] cvsnt and bugzilla integration

Bernhard Merkle nospm-news at merkleonline.de
Thu Sep 22 09:38:20 BST 2005

Hi Arthur,

Arthur Barrett wrote:

> Thanks Bernhard - you are correct I should have specified the URL as:
> http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/bugzilla/en.asp
> Or
> http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/bugzilla/default.asp?Lang=EN
>
> Can you confirm both of these work ok for you?
yep they work perfectly (only the screenshots are sometimes tool little)

> Also the bugzilla/de.asp page should not have been blank - but should
> have appeared the same as this page:
> http://march-hare.com/cvspro/de.asp
it is _not_ blank. It it http://march-hare.com/cvspro/de.asp but i
wondered where the bugzilla integration is, because that page does not
describe it. anyway i saw the de.asp in the url and changed my language
setting to en so it worked and i got the info... :-)

another question:
is there a evaluation version of cvspro or do i have to buy it directly ?

thanks,
Bernhard.