[cvsnt] pserver errors on CVSNT 2.5.02 using Eclipse

Martin Norman martin.norman at mirada-solutions.com
Mon Sep 26 16:22:15 BST 2005

All,

I'm getting some really weird errors on CVSNT we've just rebuilt one of
our servers and now each time we try to checkout, commit or anything
else eclipse is coming up with "Authentication error: Incorrect user
name or password".

Anyone got an ideas?

I've tried googling it but to no success. Here's the contents of our
pserver ServerTraceFile:
15:56:41: S -> CVS Server is acting as member of domain 'OURDOM'
15:56:41: S -> Client sent 'BEGIN AUTH REQUEST'
15:56:41: S -> Authentication protocol returned user(user.name)
15:56:41: S -> win32getpwnam(user.name)
15:56:41: S -> Authenticating server: \\OURPDC04
15:56:41: S -> win32switchtouser(user.name)
15:56:41: S -> win32getpwnam(user.name)
15:56:41: S -> Authenticating server: \\OURPDC04
15:56:41: S -> Trying S4u...
15:56:41: S -> S4U UPN: user.name at OURDOM
15:56:41: S -> S4U login returned 0000052e
15:56:41: S -> Trying Setuid helper...
15:56:41: S -> SuidGetImpersonationToken returned 00000525

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Martin Norman
System Administrator
Siemens Molecular Imaging

Clinical/Advanced Applications

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments
transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and
confidential information intended solely for the use of
the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other
use of this message or its attachments, hyperlinks, or
any other files of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone (+44-1865-265500) or by
a reply to this electronic mail message and delete this
message and all copies and backups thereof.