[cvsnt] Re: Problem in importing MS doc files on CVS server (Tony Hoyle)

Santosh Dwivedi Santosh.Dwivedi at e-senza.de
Wed Apr 5 08:17:35 BST 2006

I am using wincvs client, and I use import module option from GUI, below
is generated command line by wincvs GUI.

Tk is available, Tk-macros are enabled
TCL is available, shell is enabled : help (select and press enter)
Filtering 'C:\Documents and
Settings\dwivsant.E-SENZA\Desktop\TechDocs\'...
cvs -d :sspi;username=dwivsant;hostname=server.e-senza.local:/Projects
import -I ! -I CVS -W "*.doc -k 'b'" -m "no message" -- TechDocs avendor
arelease (in directory C:\Documents and
Settings\dwivsant.E-SENZA\Desktop\TechDocs\)
cvs server: cwd=C:\Programme\cvsnt\Temp\cvs-serv8116
,current=C:\Programme\cvsnt\Temp\cvs-serv8116
N TechDocs/Application Interface.doc
cvs server: Unknown expansion option ':'.
Santosh Dwivedi wrote:
> Hi there;
>
> I am trying to put some MS doc file in cvs repositories but getting
> error

What command are you using for this?  It sounds like something wrong on
the command line, or possibly in cvswrappers.