[cvsnt] storing lock files on cvs

glenn opdycke-hansen glennoph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 22:29:44 BST 2006

I have an application is stored on cvsnt.  I want to show active requests in
the application as files stored in a cvs module.

Is this a reasonable design?  When a request is started a file is created in
the locks module and it needs to be added/committed.
To check if a lock exists, the locks module needs to be updated.
To remove a lock the file needs to be removed/committed.

--glenn