[cvsnt] Automation of CVS using Python

HARI MOHAN harimohana at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 08:05:46 BST 2006

All,

  Could some one please suggest me a way to Automate CVS. For Ex: Automating Branch creation. I would essentially like to know how to write my own macros using Python. So that, I can automate some of my daily tasks. I am new to CVS and we are currently using WinCVS.

  Any help or pointers in this regard will be appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Hari